...F = Fan = Forever...: Is This How It Felt

SedihSedihSedih ...F = Fan = Forever... SedihSedihSedih

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Is This How It Felt

First i didn't notice anything
Then he became everything
I look at him with deep feeling
But he looks away left me bleeding
I gave him more than a friend should
But he didn't notice, but again he would
Other girls adore him as his popularity
When i love him as his identity
Dreams that he know me better
Rather than talk like whatever
I want to wake him up and make him see
That the other girl are different than me
I would never broke his heart
After all I am his friend from the start
I just wish that we were more
Cause he always be the person that i adore
I know that I may sound like I'm addicted
But I know and realize that he is what I wanted
So god please tell me
Is this how it felt
To be in love.......

***Indira Odlum***

1 Komentar:

Post a Comment

<< Home